The Ruby Lee Fraizer Foundation was created to mentor young girls between the ages of 13 through 19, to teach life skills which aide in preparation for adulthood.
Ruby's Girls will participate in monthly workshops and mentoring sessions addressing various topics such as: etiquette, health and wellness, social skills, education, peer pressure, dating, and finances.
Ruby's Girls between the ages of 17-19, who have completed a minimum of 1 year commitment in the program, will have the opportunity to participate in assisting with leading our younger members through peer pressure, social skills, education or any challenges the young ladies my experience during the teen years.
Each month, the young ladies will participate in a mentoring session. These sessions are designed to build one on one relationships that focuses on the needs of the mentored teen. Encourages our teens to develop to their fullest potential. Help our girls develop her own vision for the future.
Ruby's Girls firmly believes in lending a hand for the betterment of our community and contributing to various causes. Ruby's Girls are supporters and active participants in the following organizations:
- March for Babies-For the research, treatment and prevention of premature births
- Walk for Hope-For the research and treatment of women's cancers.
The following are the minimum requirements to participate in the Ruby's Girls program.
- Must be 13-19 years of age.
- A minimum of a 1 year commitment.
- Must maintain a minimum of 2.5 GPA
- Active participation in Ruby's Girls events
- Parent permission and participation